Magleby church was build in the first half
of the 13th century.
The upper part of the wide west tower were once devided into two towers and the myth tells us that it was the works of an annoyed German witch that caused the disappearance of one of the towers.
The present choir and porch to the south was added in the beginning of the 16th century, just after the sacristy to the choirs northside was build.
The baptismal font is made of Gotlandic sandstone.
The altarpiece is from the year 1598.